Refunds will be given in the same form in which payment was made.
No refunds will be given after 15 calendar days from the date of purchase.
- Contact us by phone (562) 480-8072 or via email at email@example.com
- Our sales department will provide you with a Return Authorization number (RA#), and email you detailed return instructions.
- Clearly write and/or affix the RA# on the package(s) and return the item(s) to the physical address specified in the email.
- Unless the return is due to a manufacturer defect or error on our behalf, the customer will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
- The original method of payment used to place the order will be credited the purchase price, excluding any return shipping costs.
- We will send a confirmation email once the refund has been issued. Please allow 5-7 business days for your bank to process the credit.
If you receive an item that is defective, please contact your sales adviser immediately. We will ask you for visual proof of the defective item.
We will provide a prepaid return shipping label. To obtain the return shipping label, follow the above return procedure. Defective items consist of any damage, deformation, scratches, dents, peeling, bent, out-of-round wheels visible from the front-facing side of the wheel.
A 30% Re-stocking fee will be applied to all returns.
If there is an exception made to a previously mounted wheel, we reserve the right to collect up to a 50% re-stocking fee to recover any value lost on such mounted item(s).
Mounted wheels are not returnable. No Exceptions! – Certain Restrictions Apply.
Some products, including (but not limited to) custom drilled, machine shop, serviced wheels and custom painted items, are not returnable. In the case of manufacturer defect or error, these items may be returned for exchange of like product.
Authorized items must be returned with ALL original packaging, paperwork and parts in new, unused and unmounted condition. Items not returned in the above condition will fail inspection and a refund will not be issued.
All Star Tire may issue a refund in good faith, prior to receiving the returned item. We reserve the right to rescind such refunds if the item fails inspection upon arrival.
All Star Tire will not compensate or reimburse for any damages incurred during product installation or use. Nor will we reimburse any labor charges or installation fees, under any circumstances.